Rene Herse Cycles Steilacoom 700c x 38 Gravel Tire
81139Regular price $78.00 Save $0.00
The ultimate cyclocross tire is also a great choice for mixed-surface rides. The Steilacoom is always supported by the same amount of rubber, whether it’s rolling forward or leaning into a turn. This gives you a uniform grip at all times – whether on a muddy cyclocross course or during a paved descent with ultra-fast hairpin turns. The result is a true dual-purpose knobby that excels in mud and snow, yet on pavement, it’s faster than most road tires.
Rene Herse tires combine the performance of high-end tubular tires with the convenience of a clincher. The supple casings roll smoothly over surface irregularities. The knobs are large enough so they don't squirm, yet they are spaced far enough to clear mud.
- Clincher, folding bead
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 75 psi (5.2 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 60 psi (4 bar)
- Actual width on 20 mm rim (internal): approx. 36 mm
- Actual width on 23 mm rim (internal): approx. 38 mm
- Extralight casing: +0.5 mm width
- Tubeless: +0.5 mm width
- Recommended rim: 17 - 29 mm (inner width; hookless: +1 mm)