Cush Core Pro Tire Insert 29"
73262Regular price $78.00 Save $0.00
What sets CushCore inserts apart from others on the market is that they're not just for flat tire protection. The engineered foam insert acts as a damper to reduce vibration at the bar, diminishes tire deflection off obstacles, and stabilizes the tire against roll and squirm in the corners and at high speed - it even provides run-flat capabilities. Think of it as suspension for your tires optimized to give you a faster, smoother ride. CushCore is designed for tubeless tire systems.
CushCore is designed as a system to be used in both the Front and Rear Wheels — each kit includes 2 inserts and 2 air valves
CushCore PRO fits tire widths 2.1″ to 2.6″ and inner rim widths 22mm to 35mm.
- Unparalleled rim and tire protection allows for a more aggressive ride without fear of flats or rim damage— bomb down the trail with confidence. Includes single 29-inch replacement insert, 44mm green air valve, and 2 rim stickers
- This inner-tire suspension system provides superior shock absorption and vibration attenuation. Provides a smoother ride with less impact fatigue from riding over rocks, roots, and harsh riding conditions
- Want the traction of low PSI but the protection of high PSI? CushCore foam inserts dissipate impact energy before it reaches the suspension. This prevents tires from bottoming out, reducing the danger of rim damage and flats
- CushCore increases sidewall stiffness by 35% and reduces tire roll by 25%, resulting in faster cornering, more traction, and a consistent feel. The additional lateral stability means more control around corners
- With their included instructions, how-to videos on their website and a little practice, you’ll be back on the trail with CushCore pushing the limits of your ride