2021 Pivot Trail 429 Team XTR Live Valve - Reynolds Carbon Wheels
80658Regular price $11,599.00 Save $0.00
This latest iteration of the Trail 429 is a distillation of Pivot's constant quest for peak performance; Pivot has broadened its capabilities without sacrificing its legendary sharpness. In order to achieve this, they've slackened the head angle just enough, increased the reach, and introduced a flip-chip to allow fine-tuning of the geometry toward either the rowdy or racy ends of the spectrum. These changes all enhance stability at speed while retaining excellent pedal hammering ergonomics.
In order to wring every drop of potential out of 120-millimeters, Pivot reworked the already stellar DW-link suspension. A metric, trunnion-mount shock, and a more progressive linkage enable pedaling efficiency and more capability in big hits. The design provides a more bottomless feel and allows for a greater range of tunability.
- Frame: Carbon
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Rear Shock: Fox Factory Live Valve
- Fork: Fox Factory Live 34 29", FIT LIVE - 130mm
- Headset: Pivot precision sealed cartridge
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR M9100 SGS 12-speed
- Shifter: Shimano XTR M9100 ISPEC EV 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano XTR M9120 4-piston
- Crankset: RaceFace Next R 32t
- Handlebar: Phoenix Team low rise carbon - 780mm
- Grips: Phoenix Factory lock-on
- Stem: Phoenix Team enduro/trail
- Seat Post: Fox Transfer Factory Series - 175mm (large)
- Saddle: Phoenix WTB Volt Team (medium width)
- Cassette: Shimano XTR M9100 10-51t
- Wheels: Reynolds Blacklabel 309/289 w/ Industry Nine Hydra hub 30mm F 28mm R - 29" 15x110 F/12x157 R
- Front Tire: Maxxis Dissector 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO, MaxxTerra
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Dissector 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO, MaxxTerra
- Rotors: Shimano XTR CL - 180mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-M9100 12-speed