Popular build and repair services we offer:
- Custom Bicycle Builds
- Custom Wheel Builds
- Major and minor tune-ups
- Suspension overhauls and repairs on most forks, rear dampers, and frame linkages
- Broken bolt removal
- Tubeless conversions
- Installing, tuning, and bleeding brakes
What to expect from our service department:
- Fast turn around on jobs - Call us at 714-669-0784 for the current turnaround time on the service your bike needs.
- Scheduled appointments - If you can't be without your bike for very long, this is the option made for you. Call us and speak to our service writer. He will schedule a service appointment for you. Just bring your bike in on your scheduled appointment day, and we'll have your bike ready for pickup on the following day. Easy!
- We've got a full selection of service parts already in stock - We try to stock all major bike service parts for most manufacturers. Whether it is a fork seal, rebuild kit, service part, or replacement part, we most likely have it in stock so you can get your bike repaired quicker.
- Mail order shop service - If you don't have a local mechanic, send us you stuff. We'll do the work it needs and send it back. In most cases we are much faster than the manufacturer. Contact us for help with diagnostics and exact quotes.
Popular Repair & Build Service Prices
Don't see what you need here? Doesn't mean we don't do it!
Not sure what services your bike needs? Bring your bike in and we'll give you a free repair quote.
|Bike: Custom Geared Build||Build custom geared bike from the frame up||$200|
|Bike: Pack for Shipping||Pack bike for standard shipping, includes all packing materials||$100|
|Bike: Tune, Basic||Tune and lube drivetrain, adjust brakes, minor bearing adjustment, check and torque all bolts, advise for additional recommended service||$80|
|Bike: Tune, Basic Plus||Same as Basic Tune with new shifter cables and housing||$100|
|Bike: Tune, Pro||Same as Basic Tune with front and rear wheel true/tension and hub adjustment||$110|
|Bike: Tune, Pro Plus||Same as Pro Tune with new shifter cables and housing||$140|
|Brake: Hydraulic Disc Brake Bleed||Purge old brake fluid, bleed brake with new fluid, re-install caliper + tuning||$45 each|
|Derailleur: Front tune||Set high and low limits, adjust cage position and cable tension as needed||$15|
|Derailleur: Rear Tune||Set high and low limits, adjust cable tension, alignment of derailleur hanger||$25|
|Fork: Crown Race Install||Press crown race on fork steerer||$10|
|Fork: Rebuild, All Standard||Inspect chasses and adjuster function, disassemble fork, inspect all dampers, bushings, and spring assemblies, flush and replace oil, clean, lube, and reassemble (cost of seal kit is an additional charge)||$75 +seal kit|
|Seatpost: Hydraulic Install||Install seatpost in frame, route and fix line, install remove lever in handlebar, cut line, bleed, adjust as necessary||$50|
|Shock: Air sleeve Rear Shock Rebuild||(cost of seal kit is an additional charge)||$40 +seal kit|
|Tire: Standard Install||Install tire on rim, install tube in tire, inflate and set bead as necessary||$10|
|Tire: Tubeless Install||Install tubeless tire, inflate with sealant as necessary||$10|
|Tube: Install||Install new tube in tire, inflate||$10|
|Wheel: Build||Options: standard, UST, bladed, internal nipples, bladed internal||$80-100 per wheel|
|Wheel: Retension||Inspect rim, spokes, and nipples, retension spokes, balancing radial and lateral true with even spoke tension||$35|
|Wheel: True||Charge varies depending on the condition of the wheel||$25-30|
|Tube: Replace||Remove old tube, install new tube, mount and seat tire, inflate||$10|
|Tube: Replace (E-bikes)||Remove old tube, install new tube, mount and seat tire, re-install wiring, inflate||$20|