Smith Haywire Sunglasses with a Matte Black Frame and ChromaPop Polarized Gray Green Lenses
79470Regular price $179.00 Save $0.00
Flip through any 1950s fashion magazine, and you'll probably come across a semi-rim style like the Haywire. But the view through the lens won't be this sharp. Smith ChromaPop™ lenses boost color and detail, so these sunglasses act like a real-life photo filter. The no-slip nose pads ensure a comfortable fit since this is a pair you'll want to wear all day.
A traditional neutral gray base lens that is fine-tuned with a green hue to amplify the colors of life outdoors, and then augmented with the ChromaPop color enhancement technology for maximum clarity allowing you to effortlessly see more detail. This lens is polarized and built on our carbonic platform. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- Medium fit, medium coverage
- 4-base lens curvature is just right for everyday wear
- Megol nose pads provide nonslip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Includes microfiber bag