Silca Rainbow Titanium Bottle Cage and Straw Special Edition Kit
77689Regular price $185.00 Save $0.00
Silca's special edition Rainbow Titanium Kit includes two SICURO Ti Bottle Cages (Gen 2) and two Titanium Straws anodized in the summer celebrating rainbow color.
Each SICURO Ti cage is handmade in the USA at Silca's Indianapolis, Indiana, headquarters using custom manufacturing processes and a state-of-the-art laser welder — the first of its kind in the bicycle industry.
Made from aerospace-grade titanium tubing, these cages feature unique slotted mounting eyelets which allow fore/aft adjustability on the bike.
This set is perfect for the uncompromising cyclist who wants the very best in bottle security, lightweight materials, and longevity with the classic look provided by a titanium bottle cage. Each Rainbow Bottle cage has a Titanium Straw produced from its cage production.
- Seamless 3-2.5 titanium tubing
- Extended adjustment mounting - up to 21mm fore/aft
- Weight - 30 grams
- SILCA Shield Warranty included covering your cage for 25 years!
- PLEASE NOTE: Rainbow anodize is done completely by hand in a process that involves an operator raising and lowering the cage while manually altering the voltage. As a result, no two will be quite the same and will all be slightly different from the photos.
- 6.35mm Diameter 3/2.5 Titanium tubing
- One straight 8.5" + One bent 8.5" Titanium Straw
- Dishwasher Safe
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning pads
- Straws are ultrasonically cleaned in our factory, but it's a factory.. please wash them before using it!
- PLEASE NOTE: Rainbow anodize is done completely by hand in a process that involves an operator raising and lowering the straw while manually altering the voltage. As a result, no two will be quite the same and will all be slightly different from the photos
Cleaning and care: Oils from your hands and fingers can change the anodized color. To revive color and/or clean the cages (and straws), use rubbing alcohol and a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products, this will damage the anodized finish. For the straws, dish soap and water are best.