2021 Santa Cruz Heckler 8 CC XO1 Reserve
76840Regular price $12,099.00 Save $-1,100.00
*Santa Cruz Bicycles are in-store pick up only, NO SHIPPING*
The Heckler is about expanding your own trail map - accessing previously unreachable trails, unlocking less-used trails, and doing so independently. The full carbon frame and interchangeable 504wh battery keep the weight down compared to bikes with larger batteries but it's fast and easy to put in a fresh battery for even bigger, longer days.
The 27.5-inch wheels are lighter and easier to move around, while also allowing Santa Cruz to keep the moderate chainstay length of the Heckler (445mm), which provides a snappy and easy-to-handle bike on tight, demanding trails.
The new Shimano EP8 motor is lighter than the previous unit (380g), has more power (85nm versus 75nm), smaller volume (-10%) for greater ground clearance, less drag (50%), more heat resistant, and tuned to give more power in Trail mode. All this means it's even more capable of tackling longer, tougher rides.
And like every Santa Cruz bike, the Heckler is built for the rigors of true mountain biking. Shimano electronics were chosen for their refinement and reliability.
*This bike has the Reserve wheel upgrade*
- Kit: X01 RSV
- Weight: 20.58kg / 45.36lbs
- Fork: FOX 36-E Float Factory, 160mm, 27.5"
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select Ultimate
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle Single Click, 12spd
- Crankset: Shimano EM900 HollowTech Crank Arms, 165mm
- Cassette: SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle 12 SPD
- Brakes: SRAM Code RSC
- Brake Rotors: Avid Centerline 200mm
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Bars: Santa Cruz Di2 Carbon, 25mm rise
- Stem: Burgtec Enduro MK3 42mm
- Grips: Santa Cruz Palmdale Grips
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 350, 15x110, 28h
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350, 12x148, XD, 32h
- Rims: Santa Cruz Reserve 30 V2 27.5" Carbon Rims
- Chainguide: E13 E-Spec+ AL
- Battery: Shimano 504Wh Integrated
- Drive Unit: Shimano Drive Unit DU-EP800
- Display: Shimano Display Unit SC-EM800
- Remote: Shimano Mode Switch, SW-EM800-L
- Charger: Shimano Battery Charger
- Spokes: Sapim D-light
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5x2.6 EXO+ TR
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5x2.6 EXO+ TR
- Tubes: Stans Sealant 2oz
- Seat Post: Fox Transfer Factory
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Team Saddle