Crankbrothers Mallet DH Pedal
56970Regular price $169.99 Save $0.00
The Crankbrothers Mallet DH Pedal offers numerous pins on each side and large platform carry you through bigger hits and more gut-wrenching drops than a standard all-mountain pedal might be able to handle, while also getting along famously with flats when you're on courses where you have to continuously put your foot down in order stay up. With a spindle five millimeters stouter than the rest of the Mallet lineup, the DH lends a secure stance that's necessary for meeting the demands of gravity runs, and also rides on both cartridge and needle bearings with long-life seals to keep these vital components clean and smooth after seasons and seasons of hard use.
- Large, tough, and lightweight pedal for intense DH runs
- Alloy platform brings ideal strength-to-weight ratio
- Oversized spindle keeps you stable on high-speed descents
- Clipless design helps keep you upright and clears debris
- High number of traction pins per side keeps your feet steady