• Kit: GX AXS
• Material: Carbon C
• Fork: FOX 38 Float Performance Elite, 170mm
• Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ 230x62.5
• Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle AXS, 12spd
• Shifters: SRAM GX AXS Shifter
• Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle 148 DUB 30t
• Cassette: SRAM XG1275 Eagle, 12spd, 10-50t
• Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd
• Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
• Brakes: SRAM Code RSC
• Brake Rotors: Avid Centerline 200mm
• Headset: Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
• Bars: Santa Cruz 35 Carbon Bar, 800mm, 35mm Rise
• Stem: Burgtec Enduro MK3 42mm
• Grips: Santa Cruz House Grips or Burgtec Bartender Pro Grip Minnaar
• Front Hub: Industry Nine 1/1, 110x15, 6 Bolt, 28h
• Rear Hub: Industry Nine 1/1, 148x12, XD, 6 Bolt, 28h
• Rims: RaceFace ARC Offset 30 29"
• Chainguide: OneUp Bash Guide
• Spokes: Sapim Race
• Front Tire: Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5" EXO+, 3C MaxxGrip
• Rear Tire Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29"x2.4" EXO+, 3C MaxxTerra
• Tubes: Stan's Sealant
• Seat Post: RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6 or OneUp Dropper V2
• Saddle: WTB Silverado Medium Cromoly SL Fusion Saddle or WTB Volt
Order Processing Time: We aim to ship orders on the day the order is placed as mail service allows. Most orders will ship within one to three business days unless it is a pre-order for an item that is not yet available. For those orders, we will notify you when we receive the product and it is ready to ship.
Bike Shipping Policy: Many of the bikes sold on our website cannot be shipped and must be picked up in-store. Bikes that cannot be shipped are marked as such in the product description. Bikes that can be shipped include: Used and demo bikes, current and older model-year Orbea, Kona, Salsa, some Intense models, Rocky Mountain analog bikes and all Norco bikes. Bikes and frames under $3,000 will incur a $150 shipping fee within the continental U.S. We also charge $40 to ship rims and wheelsets within the continental U.S.
Local Pickup: Most orders will be ready for local pickup the day the order is placed, or by the date and time you request at the time you place your order. We will notify you if there is a delay. Please select In-store Pickup in cart and enter the information in the fields provided.
International Shipping: We do not ship outside of the U.S. at this time.
Free Shipping: We provide free standard shipping on orders over $100 within the continental U.S. Bikes and frames under $3,000 will incur a $150 shipping fee. We can ship bikes and frames and larger items like wheelsets to Hawaii and Alaska, but there will be an additional charge to cover air freight shipping.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com
. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, and instructions on how and where to send your package.
Damages and issues :
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items:
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards. We do offer returns on sale items, but the customer will be responsible for return shipping. We also do not offer free returns on bicycles, complete wheels or rims, or on forks.
The customer will be responsible for the return shipping on these items.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, a refund will be sent to your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.If you paid with a debit card via PayPal, please note that it can take up to 7 days for those funds to be returned to your card
, per PayPal's policy.