A big travel 29er that's made for epic adventures on the trails.
The Rocky Mountain Instinct BC Edition offers confident and stable handling, perfect for aggressive trail conditions. The all new Instinct is also available in both carbon and alloy models. The BC Edition bumps up the front and rear travel so you can tackle anything that your ride brings on.
- Designed For Trail
- Front Travel 160mm (BC Edition)
- Rear Travel 155mm (BC Edition)
- Wheel Size 29" (27.5+ ready)
Pictured is the 2019 Rocky Mountain Instinct Alloy 50 BC Edition, size large. MSRP is $3699.
INSTINCT 50 BC EDITION BUILD SPECS:
- Alloy frame with Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. 2-bolt ISCG05 Tabs.
- Fox 36 Float Grip Performance 160mm fork
- Fox Float DPX2 Performance 155mm shock
- SRAM Guide RE disc brakes
- SRAM GX Eagle Shifters
- SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain