Trance capability for the most challenging trail conditions.
The 2019 Giant Trance lineup has an updated Maestro rear suspension featuring a trunnion-mount shock and Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm to soak up bumps small and large. Suspension includes 140mm of smooth, active rear travel and a 150mm suspension fork up front. Agile and easy to control, thanks to the frame geometry designed around its 27.5 wheels.
The 2019 Giant Trance 3 (pictured in Glacier Green/Pure Red/Navy Blue) offers a great parts spec at a more affordable price.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: Suntour AION 35-Boost RC DS 27.5+, 150mm travel, Boost QR15x110mm, tapered steerer
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe R, trunnion mount
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 1x10
- Crankset: Praxis Cadet, Boost, 30
- MSRP is $2000