An all new Kona Process 153 model for 2019.
Welcome the first carbon Process with 29 inch wheels...the 2019 Kona Process 153 CR 29. Kona has taken the amazing ride quality from the Process 29 and stiffened and shaved weight off the bike with a Kona DH carbon frame. Suspension is super smooth thanks to a 160mm RockShox Lyrik fork up front and a RockShox Super Deluxe RCT Debonair shock in the back. With an amazing build kit that includes a SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain, Reverb Dropper post and Guide R brakes.
2019 Kona Process 153 CR 29 Specs:
- Frame Material: Kona DH Carbon w/ 6061 Aluminum Chainstays
- Wheels: WTB KOM Trail i29 29” TCS rims
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm/153mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe RCT Debonair
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RC 160mm
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle DUB
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle 12spd
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R 4-piston brakes with 200mm front / 180mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: RockShox Reverb w/1x Remote Lever
- Cockpit: Kona 35mm Bar/Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis DHF 2.5” WT TR/3C/EXO tires
- Rear tire: Maxxis DHF 2.3” TR/3C/EXO tires
- Saddle: WTB Volt Pro
OR, you can build up your own with a 2019 Kona Process 153 CR 29 frame only option! Give us a call for information on available sizes. MSRP is $3099.