The 29er for technical terrain and beyond.
With an all new design for 2019, the Giant Trance 29 series offers 115mm of smooth, active rear travel and with a 130mm suspension fork. The progressive frame geometry is completely redesigned for 2019, with progressive headtube and seattube angles designed around 130mm of front-wheel travel, shorter chainstays and a longer toptube. This bike is great for technical steep climbs, quickness and control on the descents.
If you want the best of the lineup, the 2019 Giant Trance Advanced Pro 29 0 (pictured, upper) is the one to go for. An Advanced-Grade full composite frame combined with DVO custom-tuned suspension and top of the line components including SRAM Eagle X01 drivetrain. Sizes medium and large available NOW in stock.
- FRAME: Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles
- DVO custom-tuned Sapphire D1 34 29 fork with 130mm travel
- DVO custom-tuned Topaz 2 T3 rear shock
- RockShox Reverb seatpost, 30.9mm
- SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain
- SRAM Guide RSC [F] 180mm [R] 180mm, hydraulic disc brakes
- MSRP is $8715
The 2019 Giant Trance 29 2 (pictured, lower) offers a great parts spec with SRAM drivetrain and Fox suspension. In stock NOW in sizes M, L, and XL.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 115mm of Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Float Rhythm 130mm-travel fork with GRIP Damper, Boost 15x110 QR, tapered steerer
- Fox Float DPS Performance, trunnion mount rear shock
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Guide hydraulic disc brakes
- MSRP is $3050