2020 Juliana Roubion 3 CC Frame
77761Regular price $3,299.00 Save $0.00
*Juliana Bicycles and Frames are in-store pick up only, NO SHIPPING*
With 150-millimeters of VPP travel, and stable geometry built around a 65° head tube angle, this is the bike for facing the unknown in demanding terrain.
The Roubion's lower-link mounted shock configuration results in suspension performance that allows you to push harder and charge towards things you used to think were a big deal.
The beauty of VPP suspension is that it requires no links in the rear triangle. This creates a one-piece unified carbon swingarm that's a piece of engineering art and the rock-solid reason why the Roubion tracks so well in rough conditions.
- FRAME ONLY
- Riding Type: Enduro / All-Mountain
- Rider: Women
- Wheel Size: 27.5" (650b)
- Frame Size: XS
- Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
- Frame Material Details: CC carbon, includes molded down tube and chainstay protectors
- Rear Travel: 150mm
- Rear Shock: RockShock Super Deluxe Select+, light shock tune, 210mm x 55mm
- Head Tube Diameter: Tapered, 1.125" top, 1.5" bottom
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm threaded
- Rear Dropout / Hub Dimensions: Boost, 12mm x 148mm
- Front Derailleur Size: 1x only
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Max Tire Size: 27.5" x 2.8"
- ISCG Tabs: ISCG 05
- Bottle Cage Mounts: One inside front triangle
- Colors: 2020/2021: Maritime Grey and Mint
- Warranty Lifetime frame and pivot bearing
- 2019-2021 version
- Lower-link VPP suspension
- Geometry adjustable via flip chip in lower link shock mount
- Internal cable routing
- Fork compatibility: 150mm-170mm
- Post-mount rear brakes
2021 Juliana Furtado 4 CC X01 Reserve
76825Regular price $8,949.00 Save $-850.00
*Juliana Bicycles are in-store pick up only, NO SHIPPING*
The Furtado is more than a bike, it’s your partner in grime. Re-designed for the '20s, this Furtado bumps up the capability to the do-it-all (then do it again) frame. The 27.5” inch wheels fitted with grippy 2.4” tires turn loose lines into velcro. The 130mm rear travel and 140mm front travel floats over chunky trails while the lower link suspension keeps the traction high, letting you push the pedals without worrying about slipping or sliding. Size-specific chainstay lengths coupled with a relaxed 65-degree headtube angle create a bike that twists and turns. From the lighter-tuned rear suspension that ensures full use of the travel to the nimble geometry and selection of build kits, the Furtado puts you in control.
*This build has the Santa Cruz Reserve wheel upgrade*
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: RockShox Pike Ultimate
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle™
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle™
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle™ Carbon 148 DUB 32t
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle™ 10-52T
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle™
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB Threaded
- Brakes: SRAM G2 RSC
- Rotors: Avid Centerline 180mm
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated
- Handlebars: Santa Cruz Carbon Riser
- Grips: Santa Cruz Palmdale
- Stem: Burgtec Enduro MK2 40mm
- Saddle: Juliana Primiero
- Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb Stealth
- Wheelset: Santa Cruz Reserve Carbon
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350 28h
- Rims: Santa Cruz Reserve 30 Carbon Rim
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxGrip EXO TR | 27.5 x 2.4"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR | 27.5 x 2.4"