Pearl Izumi Women's Launch Trail Pant
81929Regular price $150.00 Save $0.00
Whether it’s cool weather or scratchy bushes, this full-length pant is ready for the trail. Pear Izumi uses a 4-way stretch Cordura to make the pants tough enough for serious trail riding without restricting pedaling. A tapered leg keeps the fit slim, but still has room for knee pads. Two zippered Trail Access pockets keep necessities easily accessible. Finished with PI Dry®® permanent water-shedding technology. While perfect for cooler conditions, these pants can be comfortable into the 70s. Pearl Izumi cut these pants specifically for women’s proportions and added styling to match.
- Lightweight 4-way stretch Cordura® nylon fabric with PI Dry®® water-shedding technology
- PI Dry®® technology for permanent water-shedding performance
- Two zippered Trail Access side pockets shift contents to back of leg for pedaling comfort
- External hook-and-loop waist adjustments provide a secure, sag-free fit with less bulk
- Add a chamois liner of your choice to complete the package