Tustin store now open!
We are happy to announce that our Tustin store is up and running again.
In case you missed it, we closed our doors after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
As a precaution, other staff members self isolated and were tested, and we had the store professionally sanitized. We have also taken other measures to help ensure everyone's safety, including installing clear barriers at our cash wraps and service counter.
We will also continue to adhere to CDC guidelines at both Path locations:
- A face covering is required to enter the store, no exceptions.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet of space between you and others and limit your face-to-face conversations while in our store.
- No hanging out or gathering while inside the store.
- Please try to make your visit as brief as possible. We're happy to take lengthy conversations outside.
- If you feel ill or have a fever, please postpone your visit.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands before and after visiting our stores.
We also appreciate your understanding as we work to catch up on service. Many tags will be delayed, and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you for your patience and support, we are super grateful to have such amazing customers and friends.