We recently partnered with Kitzuma Cycling Logistics to offer box-free shipping for bikes eligible to ship purchased at The Path. Founded by mountain bikers based in Asheville, North Carolina, Kitzuma hand delivers fully built bikes and works with our customers on set up, including pedal installation, suspension setting, saddle height, and tire pressure — at no additional charge to you!
Kitzuma currently serves various locations across the contiguous U.S., delivering bikes within 3-9 days from pick up at our Tustin store. If you (or a friend!) don’t live near one of our shops in Southern California, and want to purchase a bike that’s eligible to ship (insert link), Kitzuma can deliver your bike to you box free, hassle free, damage free and ready to ride — no assembly required.
How it works:
1) You purchase a bike that's eligible for shipping within the continental U.S.
2) We will contact you if your zip code falls within the Kitzuma service area.
3) Your new bike will be picked up at our shop on Tuesdays and begin its journey to you. Shipping is still free!
4) Kitzuma will provide tracking info for you, and work with you to schedule a delivery window.
5) Your bike arrives, bump and bruise free, and a Kitzuma tech will get it dialed for you. No unboxing or assembly required on your part!
6) Hit the trails — be sure to get that new bike day photo and tag @thepathbikeshop and @go_kitzuma.
We are thrilled to offer this white-glove service to our customers that live far from one of our shops!