The 2019 Pivot models have started to arrive!
The new 2019 Pivot Trail 429 features a full carbon frame, and is equipped with 120mm of rear DW-link suspension. This frame is ultra versatile with many customization possibilities; it's compatible with both 130-140mm front suspension forks, plus both 29 and 27.5+ wheel sizes. Make it your own!
Shop owner Tani calls this bike a "trail-shredding machine" that would be great for a variety of our local trails here in SoCal. We currently have sizes Medium and Large with X01 build at the Tustin shop.
Trail 429 Features
- Full carbon frame featuring leading-edge materials and Pivot’s proprietary, hollow core, internal molding technology
- 120mm of smooth-yet-efficient dw-link® suspension, tuned for trail handling
- Compatible with both 29 and 27.5+ wheel sizes
- Class-leading mud and tire clearance
- Ultra-short, 430mm (16.9”) chainstays make easy work of the tightest trails
- Long-and-low geometry for a confident, stable stance
- Metric-sized Fox Float DPS and DPx2 shock options
- Designed to work with 130 to 140mm-travel forks
- Fits riders between 4'11" and 6'7"
- 10-year frame warranty
- MSRP is $6799