Now available in the USA, it's a whole new breed of electric bike.
The 2018 Pivot Shuttle eMTB has a chassis that rides just like Pivot's lineup of enduro mountain bikes, while creating a brand new standard of lightweight in the eMTB world. Carve tight corners, shred technical descents, pedal through climbs...and now you can do it all for much longer distances.
- The world’s lightest, Class 1 e-MTB in the category
- Strong yet lightweight, thanks to a full carbon frame and uniquely integrated battery
- Lightest, most powerful and longest-lasting eMTB battery (Shimano STEPS E8000)
- Confidence-inspiring geometry for fast, technical riding
- 140mm of acclaimed dw‐link® rear suspension
- Fox 36 fork and custom-valved DPX 2 shock, tuned for the demands of an e-MTB
- Plays nice with both 27.5+ and 29-inch wheels (27.5+ come stock)
- Fits more riders than any other eMTB. Sizing accommodates riders between 5'4" and 6'7"
- 10-year frame warranty
Sizes medium and large available at the Tustin shop, MSRP is $9,999.00.