Classic Troy Lee Designs A1 helmets with MIPS protection.
The A1 MIPS Drone and A1 MIPS Vertigo are lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain shelf shell helmets that utilizes maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions. S
- The TLD Drone (pictured, top) is shown here in black, MSRP is $189.
- The TLD MIPS Vertigo is shown in white and grey, MSRP is $215.
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-molded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- 8 pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- 8 rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customized fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Single piece, ultra plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodized aluminum hardware
- Race inspired styling
- Three sizes: XS/SM, MD/LG, XL/2X