Here's another great custom build to come from The Path Bike Shop, from the frame up.
The Foes Mixxer runs a 29 front end and a 27.5 rear. Here are some specs on this custom build:
- RockShox Lyrik fork
- SRAM XX1 11-speed drivetrain
- Magura Trail carbon brakes
- RockShox Reverb Stealth 170 seatpost
- Race Face Six C cranks
- Absolute Black Oval 32 T ring
- Wheelset - Nox carbon rims with 240 hubs
- Schwalbe Magic Mary tires
Here's what the customer had to say after his first ride:
"Went for a short spin on Saturday (Meadows, Stair Steps, Lizards) - WOW this thing is crying for the off menu goods! It ate up the waterfall on Stair Steps like nothing (of course), and held speed like crazy (of course) but what was really surprising was the acceleration and how efficiently it climbed."